Every one of wish to have glowing and young skin. Here are some of the home made beauty tips which you can follow it easily at home.
There may be three types of it Dry, Oily and Normal skin. Dry skin looks rough and is prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Those with dry skin should always use a mild wash face and moisturizers regularly.
Oily skin is oily to touch and tends to shine and is prone to blackheads and pimples. Those with oily skin should wash their face with oil free face wash regularly and press it with a tissue so that It removes excess of oil in face. Normal skin usually looks smooth and is not prone to breakouts. Normal skin is trouble free and needs less care. Balanced and healthy diet will help to keep your skin supple and young.
The amazing tips which will give 100% results
Here are some of the tips which you can do it at home to maintain your skin .Irrespective of the skin type the following tips can be followed to make your skin stress free and healthy.
- Drink atleast 5-7 liters of water daily, water is a best medicine to rejuvenate your skin and it gives a fresh look.
- Apply Rose Water 5-7ml, gently face and neck from downward to upward direction. Leave it for 15-20 mins and then wash your face with cold water .It acts as a cleansing agent and reduces stress.
- Mix 2 spoons of honey with Egg white and apply on face. Allow it to dry .Wash it with cold water after 20 mins. Honey acts as a good moisturizer and gives glow to skin. Egg white helps to reduce the wrinkles in skin.
- Apply curd with two spoons moong dal basin, allow it to pat dry for 20 mins and wash it with cold water. Curd helps to remove tanning and gives a fresh look to skin
- Make a paste of Banana and Tomato and apply it on face and neck, it cleanses you skin and gives a fresh glowing look.
- Apply Almond or Olive oil and massage your skin thrice a week, it helps to reduce dryness and gives a glow to skin.
- Always apply a sunscreen whenever going out. Exposure to suns harmful rays may cause tanning and premature aging. Also too much exposure to sun might blister your lips.
- Avoid hot water to wash your face; usually hot water makes your skin dry. Always wash your face with Luke warm or cold water.
- Add 1/2 tsp of rose water to 1 tsp of honey and gently apply to the face. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes, and then wash off with tepid water. Honey moisturizes and soothes dry skin, and is gentle enough for daily use.
- Cleansing, toning, and moisturizing daily keeps normal skin in great shape for a long time. It is advisable to use natural products on your skin.
Maintaining a healthy, young and glowing skin is a must for everyone to built confident, attitude and self esteem. Simple exercise like walking,running and cylcling will also tend to improve complexion. Practicing a natural balanced diet and skin care routine will always keep our skin healthy and glowing.